• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

feel awful and confused =(

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

S-Mac

Well, my girlfriend(of one year) wants to lose weight and get down to about 120-125(she's 5'1')
her 'normal' weight has been around the 150s for most of her life, and recently when I started going out with her, she gained 30 pounds and went into the 180s.

Ok, so I'm most attracted to women in their 170-200s, and I personally feel like my lower limit is 135-140ish..

She knows this, last month I 'came out' to her as a FA.

Now, here's my problem...
I feel so incredibly shallow. She wants to be in the 120s range(last month ago it was the 130-140s range, but maybe also because it was the same time i 'came out')

I love her so much, but yet, this is tearing me apart. It's like there's the 2 sides of me, the one who is selfless and only wants her to be happy, and the selfish part of me who wants what I want.

It's confusing. I honestly feel that I can't be attracted to someone that thin, it's just who I am and my sexual attraction preferences. But it makes me feel so shallow and bleh. I want to find the woman I love attractive in my eyes, which I currently do very much so, even though she's already lost the 30 pounds she put on and is back in the 150s range, which I still feel very attracted to.

I hate this feeling, I feel so shallow and selfish because I want her to stay at her current weight or gain. She knows I prefer her bigger, but I have not told her about me preferring her to gain.

I'm just confused as what to think, I feel shallow, and I feel wierd that this is such a serious thing to me..i mean, I love her, it shouldnt even matter at all right??

Sorry about it being all over the place, thanks if you read and even more thanks if you comment.

Latest posts

Back