• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

(Feelings of an F.A. and Defintion) Essay~ True

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UMBROBOYUM

What does it feel like to be an FA (Fat Admirer) and what is an FA?

I’ve often wondered why I feel the way I do when it comes to women. Ever since I was a child I could not explain why I felt the wanting of a chubby or big female. I don’t know if it’s something you‘re born with or not, but it feels like I was born with this set preference. Maybe I’m wrong or maybe I’m right, all I know now as of today is that I prefer big women. As a young male in his early twenties now I’ve come to find who I am in this world and I’m beginning to set my boundaries in life. One of them is the il-treatment of big women and FAs. I find myself defending both commonly when I’m out at parties or social gatherings. By defending I mean to say that I’ll tell someone when asked about or what preferences I prefer with women what I really want. I’ll also interject in a conversation if it’s possible why I find big women beautiful. Whenever I tell people that I get several reactions. Two of them is either a cute type of laughter meaning that they love me for being different and/or a silent response as in “oh.. You’re kind of weird..” way. At that point I find myself feel like an outsider because of what I like. I’m sure there are many people who feel like this as well, but I can’t help but ponder why is this something that should be made to make me feel differently. Why is it a “kill-moment” thing when you say you like big girls? Why is it that half the people look at you like a freak? I don’t know. Maybe it’s because I’m a straight forward person or that just never encountered someone like me before? Whatever the case may be I have no allusions as to what future predictions will say when I’m asked similar things at future social gatherings. Luckily I’ve surrounded myself with friends who understand and can accept me for what I am, an FA. Sometimes my friends will ask me “Do I look fat to you?” And I tell them no. I then turn to them and say “Does it really matter what I say? It’s not my answer you’re looking for...” Sometimes they nod and agree half knowing where the answer is supposed to come from. I don’t mind it sometimes but other times I do and it’s because people in need to find the answers from themselves. Men and women need to figure out what they are and who they are before asking that sort of thing to other people. I feel like because I’m an FA my friends unconsciously view me as a judgment tool on how to gauge their self worth. While it feels nice to have my opinion wanted on this, I feel like its not good for the person asking me about “how fat they are..” and I feel less of a person and more of a tool in the mechanics of self worth. Just because I’m an FA doesn’t mean that you can use me in that way. There is a beauty in everyone I think and where it may be is up to debate but please don’t take advantage in that way. I love women for what they are, people. I prefer and want to try big women as they look very “cuddlerrific” and “snuggable”. I digress though, its okay to ask someone “How do I look?” and what not, and I usually tell people and let them know if they’re looking great in their new outfits and clothing (I think I have a bit of a designer in me).

Being an FA is not something that makes us necessarily less human or more sensitive to detecting “what is fat” and what is not. It just means we’re people who love and appreciate the human body plus or minus a hundred pounds (Variations determine by individual). We can appreciate the fact that your luv’ handles spill out from your oh so tight jeans, the way your flabby thighs jiggle when ya’ walk or the extra bounce in each soft curve or the warmth you provide us on cold winter nights, the way your belly fills out, and the way your big bottom feels. We also appreciate someone who we can connect with. By saying we, I mean to say we as people. FA to me is a category of people, no different or better than the next category. We are after all people right? People have needs and wants. FAs need people to care and love and respect them just the way they’re needed. FAs want and prefer one person more than another. I feel as a male that I have the want of women. I don’t need one, but I sure would like to see what life experiences I can learn from one.

Just because I am an FA doesn’t mean I am desperate. Just because I find fat attractive doesn’t make me any less of a “man”. I do enjoy helping others find themselves and realizing they are great and wonderful as a person. I am a guy first one could say and a FA second. Or in another view a human first and a male FA second. So if you see a so called “FA” in a relationship with a thin women, it doesn’t mean that he maybe faking it, it just means he might be open to other avenues of life and last I checked there is nothing wrong with person doing that. It’s about being flexible in your beliefs enough so that you can see the other side as I’ve learned. I’m not perfect nor am I always nice, gentle, and kind. I am what I am, a living, and breathing, imperfect human. I have much to learn and much to give if given the respect.

I feel as an FA I should do more to respect BBW(s) out there. It is bad enough the American society we live in despises big women and the men who love them. I’ve been drawing BBWs recently in hopes of showing the world they too are people. I enjoy taking in every curve and softness of them and transcribing the beauty into art. When I’m around a woman and she says she’s chubby or fat I say “So what? You‘re still pretty!” Ultimately I realize it’s a loosing battle with that because you can’t change someone like you can change clothe. They have to do it on their own. I can only support beauty in someone else so far before they have to believe in themselves. Being an FA is certainly fun too. Its fun and it’s a unique thing to be in this day and age. I enjoy it and I’m open with it and I get a kick sometimes I’ll admit when I tell big women that. Partly because I’m interested if they’ve met or heard of guys like me and to see what reaction they give me. BBWs are great and I try letting them know that they’re sexy and wanted by guys whenever I can find the “right” moment. I guess my point in all of this rambling is to say that FAs are people to. We love to love and be loved no more or less than the next category over.

So then what is it that makes one an FA or (FFA; I’ll just use FA for simplicity and laziness’s sake)? I had original wrote a short essay a few years ago however since it has been lost I’ll explain in my own words what an FA is.
An FA simply put is a person who Admires fat. Now this Admiration can vary from person to person, but one thing common is that we love fat. For whatever reason vary also vary person to person but I’ll venture into saying that it commonly has to do with several things. What can make our senses go into hyper-drive is probably the way fat moves. Fat to my limited knowledge can be smooth or dimply. Either way it is all good to me. Fat looks soft and probably feels soft and depending on skin can come in different shades of color. It also can jiggle and wiggle making for a very, very, very, very, repetitive, repetitive, repetitive, undulation of mesmerizing movement. This alone can make an FA go crazy. Also one may include the sound of fat either being slapped, jiggled or free flow falling on a body. Squishiness of fat or flab is also an interest point. Some like to be engulfed in rolls of flab from a soft and warm belly to knee deep in cellulite and “flabaliscious” thighs!
Now an FA pays very close attention to not only how the mechanics and laws of gravity affect fat, but by the boundaries and confine of which it exists in IE: Clothing or confined space (tables, chairs, couches etc…). Some FA love when fat causes a person to be “stuck” Some FA love it when an article of clothing may be ripped, snapped, or strained out of it’s original form. Me personally I find all three unique and interesting. (More to add to my list of what I’d like to see and try with a BBW).Some FAs are further divided into several categories of various activities. I won’t go into all of them because I don’t know all of them and I only mildly know one. Feederism. Feederism seems like fun to me and interesting to try. (I’m an open guy can’t you tell?) Some FAs like to feed and fatten up their partners. I really would like to try this in a role-playing setting which could be another category of its own. Moving along we come to the subject matter of how Fat can be “seen” through the eyes of an FA. I’m no scientist so don’t expect any Biology explanations on this stuff, but Fat looks to accumulate on the body in three(or more depending on studies??) distinct categories. I’ll list the three common ones in my experience.

Belly fat. A cute BBW with a sexy belly chalk full o’ delicious rolls and buttered with a creamy personality and sweet sense of wit and humor is dead sexy. Nothing captures an FA more than the way your belly hangs from a shirt over your pants or the way it pushes your too small shirt up. The way it jiggles as you walk on a hot summer day or the way water drips down, falling into every single curve rounding every roll. Most FAs will be watching your stomach upon first glance. What FA doesn’t love a soft body?

My personal favorite would be the classic big bottom pear-shaped BBW. Without over using the silly fruit reference, Bottom heavy BBW(s) have lotta’ fine junk in da’ trunk, which drives FAs absolutely and I mean AAAABBBSOOLLUTELY crazy when you strut your fine butt across their field of vision. Like a moth draw to light, we zone in upon first glance! The way her flabby cellulite thighs and corpulent butt jiggle and sway is just beautiful. The extreme proportions maybe what attracts certain FAs to this shape and me personally I love it. Small on top like a thin woman and extremely well endowed on the bottom. The best of both worlds, nothing like a fat butt to lay and cuddle with!

The third shape would be a combination of pear shaped and top heavy commonly referred to as Hourglass. FAs who love big (bewbies) and large bottoms with chubby and fat bellies take a liking to this curvaceous figure. Nothing better than have a pair of fat thighs encase you while you rest your head in the garden of heavenly pleasure. FAs will probably have a wild time with this! So much to play with and do!

So being an FA you’re likely to notice these shapes more sensitively than most non FAs since we appreciate the “enhancement” of them. We FAs all have various degrees as to what is chubby, plump, and fat. I don’t know the common boundaries them but I’m sure all can agree there are different levels of how much fat one has.

How to attract an FA?

What’s that you say? Attract an FA without making them think you are easy?
Well I’m no expert at that but here are a few tips in case you think you’re with an FA and you want to reel em’ in. Expose your flab. It sounds silly but if its attention in the physical sense your there already! Now its time to let them get caught on the hook with a nice eye biting sight of your flab, use any and all parts of your big body at your disposal.

Be yourself but up your flirting a bit. Give the FA enough hints about your confidence in your body so he knows its okay to compliment you further on the “way” you are! It makes our-world so much easier when you’re confident because we can show you how much we love ya’ !

Have a sense of humor if you can. Nothing makes the ice melt better than a few funny jokes. Even if they’re lame your still showing that you want things to be lax’d anc chances are the FA will want to be relaxed too. I mean to say some of us scare pretty easy for fear you might know our secret! (Though not I! hahaha?!)

If you don’t like the hints then just be yourself, cause after all it is you, that you want the FA to be interested in, not the flab or the corny jokes. That previous stuff is only used I think to hook them in!

Why choose an FA?

We come in quality packages!
We promise you’ll never go hungry!
We will even cook for you if need be (Cooking and quality varied by individual)… !
We can make sad puppy faces, and we’re masters of that face!
We can fly…
We don’t break easy despite concerns of size!
We can sit.
We’re always on sale!
We come with that special popping bubble wrap!
We can love you for what you are! Big and Beautiful!

Of course there is more about an FA than what I’ve talked about. No one person is the same and also neither should this semi grammar faulted piece be taken too seriously. I never really learned how to write other than for amusement and fun.

FA - Umbroboyum

Jon

Back