• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

FFA's & BHM I need your help! Please read and respond.

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Actor4hire

Hey guys and gals, I am currently developing a short film based upon FFA's & the BHM they love. My hope is to write/produce the short in hopes of getting it made into a feature length film. So here is what I need...

FFA's, I need any and all info you can write about your experience of being a FFA. What age were you when you first realized your preference, did you hide it from your friend's/family, are you still hiding it, who was the first BHM that caught your eye, what is it about BHM that you like, etc.

BHM, have you ever had an experience with a FFA, how did it make you feel the first time you found out somebody liked you for your size, do you believe FFA's are really just a myth (no offense to the FFA's on this board), how do you feel about your size in general when it comes to meeting/dating women?

Please know I am not some pervert who is looking to collect stories for my own personal collection. I have been a Dims member for a very long time. My hope is to really show the truth that some people (in this case women) are hard wired to be attracted to large men regardless of the social pressures that are placed on people to be attracted to thin, model type looking men.

I know the story has been played out over and over for men who are attracted to BBW, but the story of FFA's who love BHM is one that is rarely told.

This would be a scripted short film. I will not be taking anybody's story and using it word for word. I would just like some info for research/development of my characters.

I am an actor here in Los Angeles. You can check out my IMDB profile and see that I am legit. If you don't feel comfortable writing your experience on this board, send me an email to my inbox on Dims. All info shared is 100% confidential.

Thanks in advance.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1662118/

Back