• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

FFAs in the NYC area?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scott

Hi Folks!
So a week or two ago, I posted my photo here with a message saying I was essentially coming out of the closet as a guy who enjoys eating, gaining weight, and the attentions of a girl who is looking for a guy like that!
Unfortunately, the response I got was pretty scant. Two of you lovely FFAs responded, but both were already in a relationship, and just wished me luck (thanks Jeannie & MissaF!). I also met another girl indirectly, who said she had seen my post, but didn't reply because she thought I'd have been inundated with other girls' replies!! I assured her that was not the case. Unfortunately, she lives far away. Anyway, I thought I'd try again.
I'll be a little more specific in what I'm looking for, and to any FFAs/feeders who are reading this, please do write - I'm serious! I just read the thread about what FFAs are looking for on this board, and the prevailing consensus was they didn't just want to read posts of guys showing photos of their bellies. Well, here I am - a nice, down-to-earth guy who's looking to meet someone special! Ok? Here we go:
So I'm 31, an actor in NYC. I am currently performing in a children's theatre show which runs until the end of the year. I love what I do, and am successful at it. In terms of weight, I've gone up and down over the years. Currently I'm fairly average in shape - not skinny, but not fat by any means. But I LOVE the feeling of gaining weight, of being full. I love when a girl teases me about my belly, tells me how much weight I've gained. I'm looking for a girl who appreciates big men, or watching average-sized men grow into big men.
Hopefully, you live in New York City, or somewhere relatively close. Are you out there? I know for a fact there are lots of girls who frequent this board but don't write. I was a lurker for quite awhile myself! But I can't come to you. If you're interested in this message, or my profile, get in touch! I can be reached at [email protected]. Hope to hear from you!

Scott

Back