• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Finally...

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fletcher Harrison

I finally came clean to my wife about not just being into 'bigger girls', but that I found her newly split belly hot. She's put on about 35 lbs in the last few months and she looks awesome. She's always been big, but lately, she just looks fantastic.
We are both starting a diet/workout plan today (not to lose much hopefully, just get our hearts in better shape) and I was able to say that 'I am looking forward to getting in better shape, but I am going to miss the way you look now'...it's funny I've hinted a ton of times, but I don't think she bought it. She kept saying 'Wow, I had no idea'.
Things were fantastic that night; she was finally uninhibited about her weight and really seemed both turned on and comfortable with it.
I have to say, it felt fantastic to be totally honest.
Big thanks to the posts I've read over the months here.

Latest posts

Back