• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Find your avatar in the mosaic ;o)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zoner

Ectomorpheriffic FA
Find your avatar in the mosaic!

Below is the original source image (I got it here), and a scaled down version of the mosaic. (Apologies to the mods if this image violates posting policy. I figured it would be okay, being a painting. Please censor if necessary.)

Click here for the full-size mosaic. It's a pretty big image, so I'm hoping it doesn't burn up my ImageShack quota (the filesize was too big to attach here).

I used the avatars of everyone who has a least one post (that'll teach you lurkers). That's a total of 1937 avatars. A few are in the image more than once, but everyone should be in there at least once.

Happy hunting! ;)

View attachment original.jpg

View attachment scaled.jpg

Latest posts

Back