• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

First World Problem

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blame Picasso

I'm probably the only one who has an issue however slight with this, but is there a way to flag a story in the discard room as adopted? I poke around in there a lot and more than once I've gotten an idea for one of them only to find out at the bottom that it has been adopted and locked. I understand they have to stay there because some people like the originals, and that's fine, I like a few of the originals too, it just bums me out when I have a great idea and then I see I can't use it.

Also, are there any plans to restock the discard room? I'm sorry, I just love the spark I get from finding some dusty old story and making it shiny and new again.

Just wondering...oh and I'll be posting a new take on The Next Door Neighbor from the Discard room soon.

BP

Latest posts

Back