• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Fit and Fat...

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tinkerbell

I need to remember that one can be in great shape, and still be overweight.

I hope this post is ok to post here.

The reason I need to remember that is...................... I am going to start training to run a marathon on May 29th. And I know I'll be one of the biggest people there. While I do hope to lose more weight before then, it wont be a lot (35 lbs at the most), and thats not what I wanted to post about anyway.

:eek: I'm nervous and scared about doing it - but its something I need to do for myself.

I looked at the names of people who finished it this year - and many are skinny runners that I went to high school with. And here I am at over 200 lbs and I'm signed up to run a marathon. I know compared to most here, I'm small, but IRL, I'm not. I'm still a size 18. And while I'm excited about this, I'm worried that I'm crazy to think that someone my size can run and finish a marathon. A marathon is 26.2 miles.

I hope to get the ok from my Dr that I'm able to start running again, with the foot pain I was having. I really hope its soon, and I hope that it doesn't come back.

Wish me luck? :)

Latest posts

Back