• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Flip-flops!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frankie

No longer a member
Am I the only person who's having no luck finding a pair in which the thong piece doesn't hurt their feet? I want to be one of these people breezing around all day wearing nice, cool, casual flip-flops! PVC rubber, grosgrain ribbon, sizing up, sizing down, none of it helps. My feet usually take a size 8.5M. I'm jealous of you flip-flop people! :) Maybe it's just not meant to be, though I don't normally have delicate feet. I have a J Crew grosgrain pair (the only thing I could possibly wear from J Crew) that I wear to the beach, but they're too big and it's a lot of work to keep them on my feet. (I tried a size down of these and while they stay on my feet, they're a little pinchy between the toes.)

Latest posts

Back