• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Food Blog

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PhatChk

Okay so I have decided to start a food blog. lol I want to talk about good food, and restaurants that are fat friendly. Places were us bigger gals can can feel comfortable in the seats, restroom and moving around and also provide good food in New Jersey or any where I go. I will try to stay away from chain restaurants.
Everything is set and I already have three restaurant to talk about but no name for the blog. Can anyone help me??

This is what I have come up with so far:

1. Seating fatty
  2. A Seat for Fatty
  3. Ample Proportions

Latest posts

Back