Free Association - Part 4!!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

nitewriter

Three Monkeys and a pinball wizard are new members of the House of Lords......Is this the end of the world as we know it?

nitewriter

This is BBC4 The House of Lords are being treated for Narcolepsy. The first one to wake up will be elevated to Prime Minister.

CPProp

Clockwork - wind me up
On the BBC’s Top of the Pops tonight, the Prime Minister with the wooded cabinet sing a couple of old favourites “I’m Dreaming of a quick Brexit”, “The Brexit Hokey Cokey” - you put the whole country in, you pull the whole country out, in, out, in, out shake it all about.

nitewriter

Today Prince Harry and Meghan Markle welcomed a new Prince...... His named is Brexey The Queen announced that she would do the babysitting of the young Prince and Prince Phillip.

nitewriter

Royals don't use settees anymore. Prince Charles just ordered an ottoman from Empire Furniture in St Albans.

nitewriter

I ordered an ottoman from Empire Furniture. They gave me a pass for Irish bunions but turned me down since my chrome plated dentures are hazardous to me health and anyone within 5 miles.:eek:

nitewriter

My Chrome Dentures definately kicked my thyroid into overdrive. I just emptied an all you can eat buffet and have dropped 3 stone in the process(CLUNK!) there goes another one!:eek::eek::eek:

nitewriter

Welcome to Dinar3:)Tonight's special is Spinach souffle with cherry pie on the side for only $49.95

Latest posts

Group builder