• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Free Computer Protection

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chimpi

into the shining sun
Well, I'm not sure if any of you are in the market for internet protection software. I was, until recently. I have two programs I'd like to recommend, because internet security is a huge issue, and we all need to take steps to protect ourselves.
Note: Sorry, none of this helps with MySpace phishing. :p

AVG Free Advisory
A complete Anti Virus program.
AVG Free is the most popular free solution available at no cost to home users and provides the high level of detection capability that millions of users around the world trust to protect their computers.

• Easy to use, low system resources
  • Automatic update functionality
  • Real-time protection as files are opened and programs are run
  • AVG’s Virus Vault for the safe handling of infected files

Comodo Personal Firewall
A complete Firewall program.
  • PC Magazine Online's Editor's Choice
  • Secures against internal and external attacks
  • Blocks internet access to malicious Trojan programs
  • Safeguards your Personal data against theft
  • Delivers total end-point security for Personal Computers and Networks

Both, again, are free and very good programs. AVG has won awards that rank it above programs you have to pay for, and Comodo has been awarded the same. I will highly recommend both these programs.

Also, as a reminder, Lavasoft Ad-Aware is the most popular Spyware/Malware removal program on the market. Very reliable, very free.

Back