• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Freezing Fog!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grandi Floras

Senior BBW
Hey does anyone know where the sun has gotten to? A friend of mine called the neighbors to make sure they are still there, she has not seen their houses for days. They have had the power go out three time dew to the ice build up on the lines. Anyhow, this is what I am seeing here at thier place in Lyle Washington about 25 miles from me here.

The fence line it is made out of cattle panels .

ASWRGER.jpg

Her willow tree in the yard

MFRTTYRT.jpg

A bar on her round pen

NDFFGFTYTR.jpg

One of her Llamas Neo, you think he would sleep inside with the goats but he stays out side and gets covered in the freezing fog.
VWEREWER.jpg

One of thier horses Charlie, her part draft horse who is also covered in the freezing fog, and no, they do not have any snow on the ground!
NSSRQEWQQ.jpg

Latest posts

Back