From Foodee to Feedee

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

AmyJo1976

DM Supporter
Gosh if I couldn't have fun whats the point?
People seem obsessed with trying to fit in or be accepted.
I understand the need I do but just be yourself go out do things and friends will find you.
I know a few people that almost try to force people to like them then when that person they try to be friends with gets fed up and won't talk to them they get all upset.
I have one GF like that and she is so fragile in her feelings its sad.
Just being yourself is best. It's better for you and the people around you:)

Tracii

As far as relationships yeah I'm not good at picking the right ones.
The older guy I dated well he picked me so I got lucky that time.
Back on subject I would say I'm a foodee.

AmyJo1976

DM Supporter
As far as relationships yeah I'm not good at picking the right ones.
The older guy I dated well he picked me so I got lucky that time.
Back on subject I would say I'm a foodee.
Everyone deserves to get lucky every now and then;)
Yeah, I'd have to put myself in the foodee block too right now.

Artflsoul

I'm beginning to feel like being fed would be so much more erotic.
I think turning over control of this (or any romantic activity for that matter) to someone else would be far more erotic than self indulgence. It's like the difference between masturbation and making love.

AmyJo1976

DM Supporter
I think turning over control of this (or any romantic activity for that matter) to someone else would be far more erotic than self indulgence. It's like the difference between masturbation and making love.
Self indulgence can feel pretty good at times, but I'll have to agree with you;)

SSBHM

I agree with you AmyJo usually you simply click or not with people. Somehow someone that you want to be romantic with, you feel immediate chemistry. I'm not saying that this is necessarily love at first sight, but definitely there is, or isn't attraction.

There are things you need to discover and usually that takes time. However, some things can be a bit more obvious than others. For instance, can you tell I like food? I'd guess so.

Can I tell you like food? It seems to me if you went on a date and didn't try to starve yourself to make some kind of impression, I'd be inclined to coax or encourage or simply enjoy indulging with you. Of course, it also depends on simply enjoying yourself, feeling good, confident, and romantic.

Ideally, setting yourself free with someone would lead to some experimentation and adventure. Could I trust you? Could you trust me? Would you relinquish control to me to feed you? Could I do so with you?

Sharing, indulging, appreciating, admiring, well it likely could prove to reinforce such behaviors a great deal when passion is true and deep.Of course, in this case it would likely lead to significant weight gain too.:wubu:

Last edited:

BouncingBoy

Formerly known as Dragorat
I call myself a Foodie/Admirer/Encourager.I've never been a Feeder or a Feedee.However I've had dreams of both.IF we could afford it I would LOVE for Mousey & I to stuff each other silly.(only bad thing on that is Mousey has to watch her weight because of her diabetes.But she doesn't mind me gaining as long as I'm otherwise happy & healthy!)She knows she's never gonna be thin because she loves to eat too much & I never have been.....lol But if we could afford it I'd LOVE for her to feed me if she would!

Saxphon

There have been only a few times in my life, where someone else has lifted a fork to my mouth and I was able to savor the taste. And there have only been a couple of times that I have been able to return the favor. It has also been very nice to witness a woman enjoying her food and letting those extra calories add inches to her figure. Spoiling them with treats and desserts adds to the enjoyment. For now, I guess, it must just remain a fantasy.

Latest posts