• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

From the Mod - Please Read - Out of Town

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Big Beautiful Dreamer

ridiculously contented
Dear park residents,

Beginning tomorrow, I will be not only out of town but out of tech for SIX DAYS. (Scary, right?) I'll be first attending a three-day work event at a retreat center with very limited digital access, and having completely lost my Kindle power cord, will not be using my Kindle so as to nurse it along until the replacement cord arrives. And I'm way too old and blind to try to navigate HP on my phone. Good God, y'all.

So: for the first part of next week, no access.

After I leave the work event, I will be spending three days at a Catholic retreat center -- this one's for me. I go on a silent retreat every five years. It's the equivalent of wiping the hard drive and reinstalling the relevant software and programs. When I go on this silent retreat, I also go tech-free.

Please, play well with others. I'll be back here in a week.

Latest posts

Back