• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Gaining Challenge

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lear

This is just a preliminary thread seeing if there is interest and maybe to work out the challenge.

So on my various social media sites i'm seeing weight loss challenges and that got me thinking about the folks here and i wondered if you all would be interested in doing something like that.

If there is interest there are a few things we'd need to flesh out.
First is the goals, do you want to go for gaining so much per week or month, maybe a growth challenge, or maybe just set an amount of pounds to gain.
Second is the time frame, when do we want to start and how long will we run this?
Third is how do you want to set up accountability. Should we have weigh-in or measurement days or a set time to post pics?

If I get at least a few other people seriously interested we'll name the challenge and we'll start a thread for it to record our progress.

I've participated in one of these before, we called it the Santa Belly Challenge. Our goals were at least a pound a week and as much belly as we could get. We started 3 months out from Christmas Eve and did weekly weigh-ins and a monthly progress photo.

Back