• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Gaining for dollars

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BaronAaron

I know I'm probably going to get clobbered for this...but it IS a "weight gain and "FANTASY" board ;)

A friend owes me $1600, which I lent her in November to pay a bill.

Have fantasized about letting the debt go if she would be willing to gain 25 pounds.

She knows I'm an FA and weight gain afficiado, and teases me about it all the time. She's not thin thin but by no means what we here call a BBW.

(This is the person I posted about a few months back who told me, "Not only don't I go to a gym, I wouldn't even date a guy named Jim!")

Repeat: FANTASY!

What do you think?

Would you do it?

:)

What's your price?

I think, for me personally, if the person was serious, I would gain 20 pounds for $75,000.

But I'm expensive! LMAO

Ok, weigh in.

Latest posts

Back