• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

gaining while on leave from work

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mni6762

My wife is about to off work for 6 to 8 weeks following foot surgery on friday for bone spurs. we went grocery shopping this weekend and bought all sorts of candy, stuff for shakes etc to stock up. basically, she has to stay off her foot and keep it elevated, just getting up to bathe and use the bathroom at least for the first two weeks.

I keep telling her she'll probably loose it all as soon as she goes back to work-being more active and taking in less calories, but she insists that by then her body will have adjusted or something, i didn't really understand her whole reasoning behind that.

Does anyone here have any ideas on how this works?

Latest posts

Back