• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Gamer, Trekkie and Geek all in one

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

charlieversion2

Hello People! Names Chris long time lurker first time poster, I was just bored out of my mind and figured what the hay, you people seem nice. I’m a college majoring in business / entrepreneurship minor in information technology. I own a business doing computer services. Mostly I design websites and graphics. I know HTML, JavaScript, and DynamicHTML I also enjoy bike riding. I love cruse down to the cape to hang out for a weekend. P-Town, Race point those are just beautiful places. I drive a mini van, but I have a TV, VCR, PS2 and a Laptop with Wifi capabilities in it, try doing that with an Honda Accord. Another thing I love to do is go to Drive-Ins, or go bowling, I love to bowl, or shoot some pool. Or on the other side, just stay in and watch a movie with some popcorn. I do Stand- Up Comedy ever so often, though I don’t think I’m really that funny.

Heres a recent picture of me,
60548298_l.jpg

I look like I'm part of the Irish Mafia.

Warmest Regards,
teh.gif

a.k.a Chris

Latest posts

Back