Quantcast

Gentlemen, Post An Awesome Pic Of Yourselves

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

TwilightStarr

I don't always dual-wield but when i do...
Don't know if this qualifies as awesome but it makes me chuckle. I was growing out my tash so it could be all silent film villain style. I bought some wax for it but failed to realise it had a colouring pigment in it akin to shoe polish. D'OH!

Oh, there's also another one from when I was feeling a bit....... horny. Don't judge me, puns were once the height of highbrow humour. :p

Cross posted from recent pics. Apologies for the poor quality.

HOTTNESS!!! :D

Hozay J Garseeya

Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.
So from the outside looking in, this isn't that awesome, but to me it's pretty amazing.

This is the first time in 20+ years that I've had an actual haircut instead of just buzzing my head. I didn't think anything could be done with it, but the boards very own Esther talked me into it. So I'm just pretty damn excited about having a hair "style" that I can use.

archivaltype

shake n bake
Well I don't know where you are sitting, but from here thats a damn snazzy look. I heartily approve :D

Esther

Queen Black Acid
So from the outside looking in, this isn't that awesome, but to me it's pretty amazing.

This is the first time in 20+ years that I've had an actual haircut instead of just buzzing my head. I didn't think anything could be done with it, but the boards very own Esther talked me into it. So I'm just pretty damn excited about having a hair "style" that I can use.
IT LOOKS SO GOOD!! Stick with it seriously!

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer

d'aawwwwww.....our Hozay looks all grown up and stuff!

(seriously: pretty darn dapper, man)

reuben6380

The Scenaturdist

I was outside today putting up Christmas lights and i snapped this pic. I thought this one turned out surprisingly stoic. As if I am about to make some sort of heroic proclamation. It felt like 90 degrees, it's hard to get into the season when your worried about getting sunstroke. :p

fritzi

I finally got a trench coat. After looking at this photo I just realized I really need to buy new jeans. Baggy as fuck!

That's not a trench coat - that's a classic men's overcoat!

(Trench are double-breasted and belted - this unstated style is much classier imo)

It's a really nice one .... and would look even more sophisticated with a nice pair of slim black jeans underneath.... so go for them! ;)

Lil BigginZ

just a NORML guy
That's not a trench coat - that's a classic men's overcoat!

(Trench are double-breasted and belted - this unstated style is much classier imo)

It's a really nice one .... and would look even more sophisticated with a nice pair of slim black jeans underneath.... so go for them! ;)
It was given to me and was told it was a trench coat. I don't the difference since I usually just wear hoodies. I was planning on buy some black jeans in the near future. Thanks for the tips.

LeoGibson

Happy
Took a ferry trip with my sister, and it was AWESOME!!

If you squint you can see the space needle and downtown!
Beautiful city, and you had even more beautiful company!

Sorry Hozay, but you are now the second hottest Garseeya.:D

I keep telling myself that one of these days I'm going to spend a good amount of time in Seattle or Vancouver, or Portland in the northwest and my other place I want to spend an extended stay in is St. John's Newfoundland. Not live forever, because there's too many good things here in Texas I'd miss, but at least spend 6-12 months in those other places.

Hozay J Garseeya

Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.
Very nice pictures :)
Thank you!
Beautiful city, and you had even more beautiful company!

Sorry Hozay, but you are now the second hottest Garseeya.:D

I keep telling myself that one of these days I'm going to spend a good amount of time in Seattle or Vancouver, or Portland in the northwest and my other place I want to spend an extended stay in is St. John's Newfoundland. Not live forever, because there's too many good things here in Texas I'd miss, but at least spend 6-12 months in those other places.
Thank you! I've always thought my sister was gorgeous.

She definitely got the looks in the family. See the picture above.

Also, I can do nothing but support a stint in the PNW, it's amazing. You've always got a home wherever I am.