Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

daddyoh70

DYELB?
Last week at the gym!

DSC00483_zpsfd90a479.jpg

DSC00522_zps5aa14444.jpg

daddyoh70

DYELB?
Great shots. Plus having 3 wheels and then some. Impressive. Looks like you have a good gym too, dark, hot, and a place to get some real work done.

Thanks Leo. Just found this gym about a month ago, it opened this past spring. You described it to a "T" I start to sweat before I even get in the door. :D
The Mrs. wanted to test out her new camera. The top pic I'm showing my "how friggin long do you think I can hold this?" face.

MsBrightside

Last week at the gym!

Wow, look at you! That gym looks like the kind of place where you almost expect to see Mickey (Burgess Meredith) growling over your shoulder with advice like "Women weaken legs!" (That's what he told Rocky, anyway :D)

daddyoh70

DYELB?
Wow, look at you! That gym looks like the kind of place where you almost expect to see Mickey (Burgess Meredith) growling over your shoulder with advice like "Women weaken legs!" (That's what he told Rocky, anyway :D)

Thanks MsBrightside! This gym would definitely prove Mickey wrong. It's a crossfit gym that is run by a young lady whose workouts make my old police academy days seem like a stroll in the park :D

Sasquatch!

A wild loser appeared!
Come on people. I want to indulge my narcissistic side some more but I feel too guilty with so many photos of me already on this page.

Reactions: Tad

Saisha

Delphinum natare doces
Come on people. I want to indulge my narcissistic side some more but I feel too guilty with so many photos of me already on this page.

Oh go ahead and indulge! ;) It's great seeing people feeling awesome about themselves!

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
Staff member
Global Moderator
Library Mod
I was messing around with taking pictures using the timer on my phone camera, and I like how this one came out. I think it looks like I'm peering in through a cupboard door or something like that. Maybe it is the cookie-box eye view of me? :p

mimosa

Fluffy Mama
I was messing around with taking pictures using the timer on my phone camera, and I like how this one came out. I think it looks like I'm peering in through a cupboard door or something like that. Maybe it is the cookie-box eye view of me? :p

Awww, sweet smile, Tad. :)

MsBrightside

Very nice! I like the cheerful attitude you seem to project in this pic. I would probably be caught scowling and cursing in frustration if I tried that with my phone.

I hope you're planning to share those cookies...

Latest posts