• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

GLBTQ Board Romances - Share YOURS!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Celestial Ceece

SSBBW Singer
I was just curious to know how many romances have come about as a result of this forum right here…our very own dimension’s GLBTQ forum!? I must confess that this forum is how I met my new squeeze. He’s posted before and people have said things to him like, “oh gosh, you’re so hot, I need a cold shower.” Well that is SO TRUE but keep your hands off him ladies, cuz he’s got a whole lotta loving for this fattie RIGHT HERE!

This past weekend, we had our second date and we decided to take some pictures together. And yeah, of course we wanted to post them here to say, “Hey, look at us – we met via this forum! Don’t we make a cute couple?”

Yes, yes we do!

Much love from Big Mama (Celestial Ceece) and Big Papa (rundmc25).

Back