• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

GMail Wish .... Please Satisfy Us

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.Bellyfool

Hey to all the friendly people on this board and fat lovers .....

My wife and I are in need of a new email addy. We're a bit tired of using Yahoo and want something new. I'd like to try gmail especially since they provide POP3 access. We'd love to be able to use a gmail account with our Mail app (howdy to any other Mac users on the board).

We of couse need one of those invites. I tried using our cell phone but for some reason Google has been unable to send a text message to us with an invite code even though our phones accept text messages. Arrgggg .... anyway, as Google works on this problem, I was just hoping to find someone here that might send me a google invite for gmail. Please let me know if you are willing to do this. I'll feed my bbw wifey a piece of pie for your kindness .... lol ... she'd enjoy that.

Please let me know if you can help us out. Thx all.

Back