• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Going for it...GTA gal here

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scarlette

I give good face :)
Where do I start??

I would love to have some companionship but doesn't have to be a "24/7" relationship. Someone I can see occasionally (be it every few weeks/once a week etc) Even if means doing webcamming together!! I am an independant gal so do not need someone all the time around but will still correspond and keep in touch! Its been a year since my last "relationship".

Someone who likes to cuddle, hang out, be goofy; someone who gets me. I am quirky and enjoy being spontanious. Someone who isn't basing their opinion of me for simple fact I am naked on the nets. Who has a dark/kinky side is even better! I do not have a "preference" per se in looks as its more important we connect on commonality. (If tattooed and pierced THAT does help though!)

I am located in Toronto and like I said LD isn't so much an issue as long as some form of meeting etc.

Does this remotely appeal to anyone?

Latest posts

Back