• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Good Hair - documentary

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ashmamma84

Om Namah Shivayah
http://festival.sundance.org/2009/film_events/films/good_hair

Haven't seen it yet, but was reading this May's issue of Essence and saw it mentioned. I think Chris Rock is starting some important discussion about hair and the varied textures and how each are uniquely beautiful.

I have a really good girlfriend that always tells me I am so brave because I decided years ago to go natural. She said she's never do it in a million years; I don't know if it's just out of convenience or if she truly believes she wouldn't be as attractive with natural hair.

Anyway, just thought I'd mention it.

ps - There's an affirming book called, It's All Good Hair by Michelle N-k Collison, that I've bought for my neices. It's a guide for styling and grooming lil black girls hair. There are also other books on the market for chicks that are happy to be nappy as well, which is refreshing.

Latest posts

Back