• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Gossip: Your Opinion

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LillyBBBW

Wig Snatcher
I love gossip. Simply love it. I love hearing about stuff that's going on, discussing new things, the feeling of shock and delight when I hear someone's secret obsession or of how someone got a well deserved comeuppance. It's great! I'm not a nasty gossip who's looking to put someone down, judge or destroy someone. I'm just curious about the world around me, what other people are into, etc. Even if it's about a subject I don't find particularly attractive, it's simply an opinion and personal preference. I'm not out to put someone down but usually when gossip starts I'm the first one to lean in and grin wickedly giggling like and idiot. For me it's fun.

There's a kind of gossip I don't like at all though. People who are always looking for nasty things to say about someone really tick me off. There are times when I can feel my innards stiffen right up and recoil from the deliverer of the tale. I could never quite put my finger on why. After all, I do love a good story and have told a few whoppers myself. I felt it disingenous to think poorly of someone indulging in gossip when I have few qualms about doing it myself. Is it because they're talking about someone I like or the subject matter hits too close to home? I don't think that's the reason but the jury is still out. I've been a mode of self examination lately and just wondering aloud.

I know there are people out there with opinions on this. You know who you are. :p Have you been the subject of gossip? Do you indulge? How has it affected you? Spill spill spill!! lol

Latest posts

Back