• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Got myself an FFA GF! :D

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

itsjustme

Met this girl about 2-3 months ago on one of my many expeditions with some of my friends. She had travelled by herself so we were quick to invite her into the group. From the get-go we clicked in ways that previous relationships (a 2 year one and a 4 year one) lacked. The first night we met we ended up getting drunk on a beach before cuddling up on a cliff face and watching quite possibly the most beautiful sun-rise i've ever seen. That was when we first kissed. From there it turned out that she lived 20-30mins drive from my house, what are the odds! As the weeks went by i gently questioned her about what she liked and if she had any fantasies. She eventually confided that one of her favourite fantasies was the idea of dominating a fat man and making love to him whilst revelling in his fat.
After this revelation i told her everything about my sexual preference from it's early signs in my childhood to my full realisation of what makes me tick, expecting nothing but rejection. To put a long story short....she loved it! She loved the thought of fattening me up and has slowly been making efforts to encourage more into me. Since we met i've put on about 10lbs and i can't see that number going down any time soon (only up maybe? ;)). We don't actually have a solid plan for me to put on weight, we're just seeing how it goes. She's an absoltutely amazing person and this side of it comes second without a moments thought...but obviously if i start to look noticeably bigger you lovely dimensions folk will be the first to see the pictorial progression. :)

Peace out! XxX

Back