• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Goth/Metal FFAs normal?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jezter6

I'm new to the forum and a search for "goth" in titles didnt bring up any specific threads on it, but I happened to notice that a few of the FFAs around the forum appear (based on username, tats, piercings, etc) to be part of the goth and/or metal scenes.

As a metal head, this pleases me very much. However, at 31...I'm not sure I can "hang" at the late night metal shows at bars and such like I could in my early 20s. However, if there's some sort of weight (no pun intended) between metal/goth and FFAs...I guess I'll have to get out there again. Not just because I'd like to find someone that's into me for what I've got...but that I also find metal chicks more attractive than librarian quiet types.

Wondering if I need to find a metal concert to go to this weekend...

Back