• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

gourmet sandwiches

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jack

Sylvester
I'm sort of insane when it comes to sandwiches. Sandwiches are the fourth greatest thing on the face of the planet.

I have this habit of going into someone else's kitchen and whipping up an amazing gormet sandwich in two minutes, usually out of random bits of unwanted stuff.

So, as I was cooking some pasta today, this idea for a sandwich hit me:

1. Boil chicken breast (until it's about 3/4ths cooked)
2. Cut it into strips and pan fry it with some olive oil, pesto, and garlic.

Okay, so you've got this delicious fucking chicken now. So, what are you going to put it on?

Some kind of hearty, thick wheat bread or 6 inch wheat roll.

1. Toast the roll with Muenster cheese and shredded Mozerella until the cheese is ooey-gooey.
2. Put a little spicy brown mustard on the side of bread that doesn't have cheese on it.
3. Add the delicious chicken, sliced black olives, spinach, and alfalfa sprouts.
4. Enjoy an amazing sandwich.

This sandwich is seriously going to kick ass. I can't wait to make it this weekend. I'm totally stoked.

Anyone else have an affinity for gormet sandwiches? Post your favorite gormet sandwiches here!

Latest posts

Back