• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Great Tea for one

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Happy FA

Loving Lovely Large Lady
As a person who loves to have a cup of tea on occasion, but hates to make a whole pot or use a tea bag I've wrestled with the single serving solutions. The metal double spoon that always leaks, the egg like ball that dents and falls apart after a few uses, etc. etc.

But now, I've found a great solution. Its called The Teastick!!! Its quick, easy, cleans easily and actually looks neat. It can be found at http://www.gamilacompany.com/

Let me know if you've seen it, tried it and loved it like I do?

Latest posts

Back