• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Great things to say to jerks :)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tinkerbell_22

I got this out of the book "Real Gorgeous" by Kaz Cooke

Jerk says: "your getting a bit fat" (or disapprovingly "you're putting on weight")

YOU say: Anything else? Perhaps you could write it down for me so I don't foget.
-How kind of you to say so.
-I have no intention of going on a stupid, impossible diet just so you feel that your outdated prejudices are validated by pressuring me into action which would be counterproductive and unhealthy, thereby reinforcing the self-loathing recommended by you and your own fears. So, hey, get a life, dickbrain.
-And your a real heartthrob
-A bit fat for you, or a bit fat for me?
-Yes, thank you, I have put on weight, and I feel great.
-MY FAVORITE! Nobody was thrown out of bed for being cuddly
-When I need your opinion to make me feel crappy, I'll let you know
-You're right I guess I should become anorexic immediately. Would that be all right?
-You are quite right. I do not have the body of a 12-year old boy. Do you have one you're not using?

These little quotes made my day :) Hope they make you giggle too!

Latest posts

Back