• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Happy Birthday, Mrs Ho Ho!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ho Ho Tai

Sorry - missed posting this by a day.
We had a wonderful 4-day weekend together, a rarity in itself. We did lots of fun stuff, but the only one I'm going to tell you about is the thing nearest and dearest to the hearts of most of you - world class hot chocolate.

The story (see link) came out just recently. We had never heard of it before, even though close to some of our usual haunts. Yesterday, the city was digging out from 14+" of snow, but we didn't let that stop us. We tracked it down. The cocoa (actually had mochas), the process of making it, and the presentation were all world class, and just where you might expect it - a scruffy coffee shop, filled with refugees from the storm, banging away on their laptops.

Here's the story and the link. Later, I'll try to post pictures of the cups. The barista managed to decorate the beverage with the most intriguing designs, all with a casual flip of the wrist. I heartily recommend the place to any of you who live in the Twin Cities (Minneapolis - St. Paul) area. Of course, you have to like chocolate.

Restaurants: The man behind the Twin Cities' tastiest hot chocolate gives a tutorial
February 17, 2011
By Rick Nelson

Andrew Kopplin knows a thing or two about hot chocolate. At his eponymous St. Paul coffee bar, the mornings are all about meticulously brewed espressos, lattes and macchiatos. But by about the time "General Hospital" signs off, Kopplin's Coffee customers' tastes turn to admirably full-bodied hot chocolates.

Latest posts

Back