• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Heather's Summer Gain part 1

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Was this entertaining to read, and should I keep at it?

• Yes, definitely!

• It's alright... I don't care

• No, don't write anymore.

Results are only viewable after voting.

applemac

~BBW, Extreme eating, ~MWG - a girl and her new beau have a summer eating adventure with surprising parental reaction

This is the first weight gain story I've ever wrote... leave comments on how good it is, and let me know if I should post part 2.

Heather’s Summer Gain- Part 1
by Applemac

Heather tapped her pencil impatiently on her notebook in her American Government class. It was the last day of her senior year, and the day just seemed to drag on. She could not wait to spend her entire summer doing absolutely nothing. Since her parents were very wealthy Californians, she didn’t need to worry about money or college. She planned to live off them for as long as she could.

Heather was undoubtedly the prettiest girl in her high school. She stood about 5 foot 6, and had long shiny, brown hair reaching the middle of back. She would always walk down the halls with that beautiful white smile on her face, and her sparkling eyes would just melt the heart of every guy at the school. Heather was fairly skinny, weighing around 125 she had a bit of cute chub in her stomach and arms, but it was barely noticeable. Her breasts were exceptionally large compared to most of the other girls, and she always wore tight-fitting tank tops to show them off.

Finally the bell rang, and Heather quickly raced out to her silver mini SUV. Waiting there for her was a guy named Eric who hardly spoke to her because anytime he was around Heather he could never get his words together.

“Hey, what’s goin’ on?” he managed to ask as Heather approached.

“Not much, I’m just relieved that school is finally over.”

“Ha, know what you mean…”

“So what’s up,” Heather asked, cocking her head to the side.

“Umm… I was wondering if you wanted to see a movie with me tonight… and maybe grab a bite to eat.”

“Yeah, I’d love too!”

“Really? Great, I’ll see you at… seven?”

“Perfect, see you then,” Heather replied, smiling.

Heather raced home, she had always had a crush on Eric, but like him, she had a hard time getting out her true feelings. As she walked in the door to her house, Heather smelled the heavenly aroma of her favorite desert: fudge brownies with a thick layer of chocolate frosting. The housekeeper was holding a large plate with about fifty brownies stacked on each other.

“Rosa… are those for me?”

“Yes, I thought I’d bake you something special considering it was your last day of school.”

“Thank you so much. I love these!”

Heather poured herself a huge glass of milk and sat down at the table, eating one fattening brownie after another. She consumed the entire plate in a matter of ten minutes.

“Oh, I’m so stuffed!” Heather moaned. "I think I’ll go take a nap before Eric gets here."

When Heather awoke she looked at the clock and it read 6:45. “Crap! I gotta get ready!” She sprang out of bed and headed for the bathroom and quickly turned on the water while ripping off all her clothes. After a fast shower she wrapped a towel around her waist and stared drying her hair in front of the full size bathroom mirror. She looked down at her stomach (which was quite bloated) and patted it, watching it jiggle a bit.

“Man, I shouldn’t have eaten all those brownies at once.” After drying her hair, she took a tight light blue tank top out of her dresser and slipped it on. It showed a good amount of her breasts. When she tried to get her jeans on, she had to struggle a little to get them buttoned. Heather just shrugged; she wasn’t the type of girl who really obsessed over her weight.

Eric came to the door at seven on the dot, and rang the doorbell. When Heather opened the door Eric was stunned. “You look even prettier that usual,” he said. Heather just smiled and grabbed his hand as they walked out to the car.

“I thought we could go get some dinner, then catch a movie. Sound good to you?” asked Eric. Heather winced at the thought of food, but she didn’t want to pass up this time with Eric.

“Sounds awesome!” she replied. They arrived at a nice little Italian restaurant, and Eric helped Heather out of the car.

“I’ve never been here before, how is it?” asked Heather while looking over the menu.

“Oh, it’s excellent. Don’t worry, I know what’s good. I’ll order for you.” Soon the waitress came, “Hi, my name is Rachel and I’ll be your server tonight. Are you guys ready to order?”

“Uh, yes,” Eric replied. “I’ll have the chicken parmesan, and for her, she’ll start with a Caesar salad, and then for her meal, The taste of Italy.”

The waitress’s eyes widened because the meal is meant for two or more, but she continued to write the order down on her pad of paper.

For a while the two sat in silence, but soon they both got comfortable with each other and talked and laughed for quite some time. Before they knew it, their food was there, and Heathers meal was almost three times the size of Eric’s. The meal consisted of a large Caesar salad soaked in dressing, a generous serving of pasta with a thick and creamy white cheese sauce and topped with three chicken breasts. While on the side was an overflowing basket of heavily buttered buns and breadsticks.

“I can’t eat all this!” Heather exclaimed.

“Sure you can,” Eric insisted. “If you finish ever bite maybe we’ll skip the movie and head back to my place,” he added only half jokingly.

“Well if you put it that way…” Heather said stuffing a breadstick in her mouth. “How can I refuse?” This was actually turning her on.

About halfway through the meal Heather’s button on her jeans popped open, but she kept on going. It took her almost two hours to finish her meal, but she did it. Every drop of salad dressing and every breadstick, nothing was left on her plates.

“Told you, you could do it,” Eric said. Heather smiled, rubbing her swelled belly; it was now straining the fabric of her tank top.

“So I guess its back to your place now,” said Heather.

“Haha, not yet,” Eric replied as the waitress was coming over to their table. “Would either of you like to order any deserts?” asked the waitress.

“Yes, three slices of cheesecake,” Eric replied.

“I hope you’re not expecting me to eat all three of those pieces.”

“Of course not, I’m having one too.” Heather, who adored cheesecake, was getting even more turned on.

The desert was there in a matter of minutes, and then gone in the same amount of time. Heather devoured it and even ate half of Eric’s. She is exceptionally week against most sweets.

Heather held her larger belly the whole way to Eric’s house, groaning all the way. “That’s the most food I’ve ever eaten in one night! But it was so good, I couldn’t stop,” she exclaimed.

“Haha, glad you liked it. I knew you would.”

Latest posts

Back