• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Heavy Burden by Adam (SSBBW, Erotica, Extreme Squashing )

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adam

This soda made me vote for Trump.
SSBBW, Erotica, Extreme Squashing - Dominatrix has her way with her little man

Author's note: Some explicit scenarios are contained in this short story. You don't like then don't read.

Heavy Burden
by Adam

I had to leave for work in 2 hours. I was on 11pm to 7am shift. I decided to get a nap. I could use one, so I lay down on the couch. Shortly after I dozed off I heard a noise. I felt the room shake and heard the wood creak under the weight of her steps. I knew what she had in mind as she slowly thundered over next to me and looked down at me smiling.

She stepped forward to taunt me. The bottom of her huge blubbery belly, exposed from under her night shirt, hung down just above my face. She always keeps her belly out over her pants or shorts, or in this case panties. All custom made for her. She never wears them properly though.

"No Sara don't! You're too heavy! I'm not in the mood!" I told her, but to no avail.

"Heavy! Heavy! I'll show you heavy. I'm going to pretend I weigh just 500 pounds again!" she replied.

I watched with dread as she turned 180 degrees and positioned her massive fat ass over me. Large portions of cellulite covered buttocks jiggled as they protruded out from under the panties on each side and 3 or 4 inches of the crack of her big ass was bare above the panties top line. The back of her night shirt was bunched up upon her ass shelf, baring her enormous ass hardly covered at all by her panties.

The 720 pounds of her came down onto me suddenly in a seemingly endless avalanche of soft jiggling flesh, the part I have always loved, enveloping me but then very quickly followed by an overwhelming, crushing force of weight, more weight than I can tolerate and certainly more weight than I can enjoy on top of me.

When Sara weighed 600 pounds she was on the verge of being more than I could handle and enjoy, but I still could just barely. She took me then to my very limit and a bit beyond where I wasn't able to breathe sometimes from the pressure of her weight on my chest and or abdomen, as she played out the same scenarios from when she was just 500 pounds. When she was 500 pounds we had so much fun together with her squashing me for hours. It was a game we played always or usually leading to sex. She would bounce and drop down onto me with all her weight and just try as hard as she could to make me give up.

"One of these days I'll be so fat and weigh so much that all I'll have to do is sit on you and you'll give up right away." she often said at the time.

Back then she would give up before I did. The only time she ever got me to give up was when she had the idea to stand on me, and I boastfully agreed thinking I could take it, and show off some more. She was up to 535 pounds at that time. At first as I lay on the floor she put a foot on my stomach, stepped on it for not more than 5 seconds, forever to me, and totally crushed it. I didn't show weakness though I certainly felt it.

"Was that alright?" she asked.

"Oh yeah, go ahead." I falsely assured her.

"Alright. I'll try to keep my balance this time and really stand on you with both feet. I can't believe I'm doing this." she said.

"All my weight, 535 pounds standing on another person, and you're such a small person compared to me. You are amazing." she continued.

I was small compared to her. At 5'7" I weighed 145 pounds. She was 5'10" weighing 535 pounds. She weighed 390 pounds more than me. That was such an awesome fact to me at the time too. She weighs 575 pounds more than me now though. We had only dreamed she would become so huge.

She was thinking that what she was about to do wouldn't harm me, might strain a bit she figured, but it wouldn't hurt me really because I had told her it was fine because my ego and macho male mentality. I didn't want to lose this game we liked to play. My hard male muscle and ruggedness against her soft feminine body this time and wonderful heaviness.

Her foot sank into my abdomen again like the first time crushing it completely. I was in great physical agony, and in reaction my head and upper torso rose off the floor just as she placed her other foot across my chest, not noticing my agony in her activity to focus on getting her balance and keeping it.

Why should she worry that she might kill me when I told her this would be fine? She only glanced down at me a half second to see that her foot was were she felt and thought it was across my chest so that she could then put her full weight down on it.

She did just that. Her left foot crushed my stomach and her right foot crushed my upper chest, while she kept her head up and faced the wall in front of her. She balanced herself with just her fingertips against the wall so that she was standing on me with her full weight.

She didn't notice my gasps and wheezing, and grunting. She didn't notice my hands touching, grasping, pushing, and slapping at her calves and feet trying to get her off of me as she was totally focused on keeping her balance. After about 45 seconds she began to lose her concentration and her balance and then noticed me under her. I was trying to gasp for air and was beet red in the face and she noticed apparently in some sort of distress.

"What?" she looked down asking me, "Are you giving up this time?"

All I could do was nod yes.

"Finally I'm heavy enough to win!" she exclaimed while still standing on me.

The passing seconds were like minutes as she still stood there on me crushing me to my near death. Finally after another 10 seconds she realized the severity of my distress as she saw in my face I was beginning to lose consciousness.

"Oh yeah! You told me this would be fine! Have I killed you?" she yelled as she was stepping off of me.

The only way she could get off of me really was just like she had stepped onto me which was a foot at a time. However she lifted her foot off my stomach first placing her full weight onto her one foot which was on my chest, if for only 2 seconds, enough weight to dislocate my left clavicle from my ribcage, and cause a hair line fracture of my upper-mid sternum, and the top 3 ribs of my left side to varying degrees. The second rib down from the top was also cracked as she was attempting to get off me. Moving back her weight was displaced through the heel of her foot to left side of my chest causing this damage.

We made a visit to the ER, and a couple nights stay at the hospital. I had surgery to connect my clavicle back to my ribcage.They put my left arm in a big cast that covered half my torso to immobilize it, so that my clavicle might heal. Wasn't much to do for my ribs, but they wrapped up my ribcage, gave me some pain meds and sent me home.

It was like 4 months before the cast was removed, and we didn't play our game much for a while. After about 3 more months I felt 100% again and wanted to play as I really missed the sensation of Sara's flesh and weight on me.

She by this time had eaten her way to weighing 600 pounds. The sensation would be 65 pounds heavier than the last time we played. She was nearly too heavy by this time for me to really enjoy her weight from her just sitting on me, and I usually gave up within an hour of the game. I accomplished this just by toughing it out, where before when she was not yet over 500 pounds I could hold out for 3 or 4 hours. By that time she would give up trying and want to give me a oral sex till I was rock hard, then have me give her multiple orgasms for about 20 minutes. I couldn't go any longer. I'd orgasm by then. Soaked.

Now I was buried from my forehead down to mid-thigh under her enormous blubbery ass. I strained to keep my head and therefore my face up. This caused my face to be crushed by what amounts to 70-85 pounds of her fat that was resting there on it, but that was better than having my neck nearly broken from all that weight twisting it. Within seconds all the air was expelled from my lungs. I was being both crushed and suffocated. How wonderful.

The pain from being crushed radiated rapidly throughout my entire body. Even the areas that had none of her weight on them. She didn't have to bounce or try at all to crush me flat. Her weight did that all by itself. I did however need air to breathe and quickly which she was well aware. So to torment me while allowing me some oxygen she began to rock herself forward and back. She did this to create enough forward momentum to assist her to rise up off of me if only slightly.

It would be enough if she could relieve me of 120-220 pounds of her weight for a couple of seconds. Then she would get the pleasure of dropping it back down on me and so crushing me flatter and taking my breath away again almost immediately. That is exactly what she did.

She knew she was too heavy for me to handle, but that seemed to only give her greater delight in squashing me. However this recent activity with all the effort she had put into it had made her hungry.

Back in the kitchen was an entire meal of left over Italian delacacies for her to consume, waiting there in the fridge. All she would need to do is microwave it a bit. There was an entire plateful worth of sausage and peppers parmasian, and another of chicken fettuchini alfrado, along with at least half a 16" pizza with pepperoni and some mushrooms, and a couple slices of white pizza.

It was just getting up, and getting all the way over there to the kitchen that was a bit of a problem for her. She really was very hungry, but at over 600 pounds she wanted me to go get everything ready and serve her. Since she had been crushing me near to death she thought I probably wouldn't be very co-operative. But actually with very little coaxing I quickly proved her wrong.

Story continued in post 3

Latest posts

Back