• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Heavy Date by Anonymous (~Sex, ~BBW, Feeding)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Green Eyed Fairy

Veteran of a 1000 Psychic Wars
~Sex, ~BBW, Feeding - Lonely man finally meets girl of his dreams

Heavy Date
By Anonymous

(Posted from the Anonymous Alcove of the Dimensions Weight Room as part of the Dimensions WR Library Story Migration Project)

It was a typical night alone in Poughkeepsie, New York. There was a Knick's Game on cable, a turkey-provolone-mayo hero, a half pound of macaroni salad, a six pack of Bud and a pint of Ben & Jerry's Coffee Heath Bar Crunch Ice Cream for dessert.

I know that stuff is no good for me but after losing close to eighty pounds on Weight Watchers, I needed a break. However, this break had lasted for about four months.

I must have gained back at least thirty of the eighty pounds that I had lost but I still looked and felt good. Again, I had developed a bit of a pot belly, double chin and some love handles. My new clothes seemed a little tighter but for the most part I am still handsome.

It has been one year since I broke up with Paula. When we were first met, we were both on the chunky side. She was 5'3" and weighed 150 lbs and I was 5'7" and weighed 180 lbs. As we had progressed in our relationship, we had both gained at least 100 lbs each.

After sleeping together for the first time, we both divulged our deepest fantasy and that was to get each other fatter and fatter. We discovered that we were both into feederism and eventually our whole relationship was centered around food and sex.

It was great. She would cook fried chicken for breakfast and then we would go to a steakhouse for lunch/dinner buffets. Between each meal, we would have the greatest sex in the world.

The sex became better as we became bigger. It did become a challenge to insert my penis into her as our bellies grew bigger and inhibited access. However, it did becme more erotic since we would grab more and more of our fat and folds each time we did the deed.

Eventually, like all good things, our relationship ended when I found out that she was seeing someone else and was losing weight. Since our break up, I lost most of the weight I had gained during my relationship.

As a result of having a leaner body, girls started to look at me in a different way. However, living in New York and working for IBM, there was little time to meet anyone.

I did meet a couple of ladies at the company sponsored volleyball game and during a ski trip. However, it seemed that most of the women whom I met were either too skinny or not interested in a relationship with me.

Feeling lonely, I heard about a dating service called Club Confidential. I made a new profile for their site and felt compelled to lie about my weight, stating it as 170 lbs instead of 200.

I met a lot of ladies and managed to go on many dates through that site. Sadly though, most of the women were either too thin for my tastes or simply not what I was hoping to find.

Feeling depressed about the whole dating scene, I started staying home more often. I found myself snacking a lot and gained some weight back.

Instead of following Weight Watchers points program as had done to lose weight, I started eating anything around and didn’t care how much of it I consumed.

My breakfasts turned from a bowl of cereal to eggs/cheese/bacon omelets on buttered rolls. My noon time lunch converted from chicken and broccoli to bacon/cheese burgers with onion rings. I could no longer stand the WW microwave dinners so I ate a lot of fattening foods at supper time. Snacking on junk food and too many sodas put weight on me, too.

I stopped going to the meetings and opted to lay on the couch watching TV all night instead. Most of the girls I tried to date got turned off when they met me because I had lied about my appearance.

Instead of meeting the thin guy I had portrayed myself as, they often time didn’t know what to say upon meeting a chunky guy they hadn‘t expected. I was feeling really down on myself until I got matched up with Tracy.

Tracy stood 5’2” tall, weighed 250lbs and had red hair with hazel eyes. She was a culinary student that loved watching movies, jazz music and long drives in the country.

I called Tracy for the first time and was delighted by how cute her voice sounded. She told me she lived over in Hyde Park, which is not far from my apartment.

We conversed about the jazz shows we had both seen in the past year and the movies we loved. Then, we started talking about cooking. I found out that her specialty was desserts.

She claimed that her Death By Chocolate Pudding that would knock my socks off. Her recipe consists of seven different chocolates. Each chocolate layer was about three inches tall and weighed six pounds.

She also told me that at one time she used to weigh 105 lbs. Since her parent's divorce, though, she started eating her favorite creation out of pent up frustration. Along the way, she had started to enjoy the eating part.

She found it erotic every time she binged and her clothes grew tighter. Tracy would purposely wear tight jeans just so she could feel how full she was getting after a family size pack of tacos from Taco Bell or two Big Mac meals at McDonalds.

In spite of loving those big meals and dessert binges, she found them lonely and wanted to meet a man who enjoyed the same things she did. Ultimately, Tracy wished to meet a man who wanted to eat and grow fatter with her.

Immediately, my cock grew hard as a rod of steel. I told her that the thought of a girl who not only cooked but was into mutual fattening and feeding was definitely appealing.

I expressed how very erotic I found eating a big meal and getting my belly rubbed as I was became fuller. She found that sexy and erotic, as well.

Tracy said a big belly on a man got her turned on. She could also become aroused by watching a fat guy burst out of his clothes after eating a big meal. We definitely agreed that we should both meet since we had so much in common.

Tracy told me that, in the past, she had met another guy through Club Confidential that had claimed to be into feederism and weight gain. However, to Tracy’s disappointment, he had either been lying or just too shy at a restaurant.

We agreed to have our first date at my place. She insisted upon cooking the dinner and her Death by Chocolate Pudding to show off her culinary skills. I ponied up and insisted upon buying the wine. Our date was for the very next night because we were very eager to meet one another.

Just before hanging up, I asked her if she weighed 250 lbs. She told me she was, give or take five or ten pounds. This prompted her to ask if I was still 170 lbs. I confessed that I was in the 200 lb range now.

I asked her if that was a problem and she answered, "No...more to hang onto...see you tomorrow".

The day passed quickly as I anticipated my first date with Tracy. I scoured my apartment and lit vanilla incense to make everything smelled nice for her.

The liquor store had my preferred brand of wine in stock so I purchased two bottles, hoping that Tracy liked it as much as I do. Tracy had mentioned that she liked men in tight pants. I searched and found an old pair of jeans that I had not worn since I had first lost all of my weight.

I was amazed that I could still get them over my legs. However, zipping them up over my belly was tough but I was eventually able to do it after a much struggling.

I looked in the mirror and realized that I looked like ten pounds of salami in a two pound bag. However, going by what Tracy had said she likes to see, men popping out of their clothes, I hoped she would be impressed.

At 6:00 pm, the magic moment finally arrived. I answered the door and there stood Tracy with a toy wagon full of serving tins and a ten quart mixing bowl (I suspected it contained her Death By Chocolate Pudding).

We just stood there looking at each other for a few moments. It seemed like an eternity but from then on I knew only one thing....that this was love at first sight.

Tracy was a dream, so much more than what her dating profile had belied. Her red hair was shoulder length and her eyes were a beautiful shade of hazel/green.

She wore a loose pull over sweatshirt from Lane Bryant with really tight jeans that showed off her thick thighs. Her belly hung low enough to touch her thighs followed by a set of huge, sexy hips and a large ass. To put it simply, she had stepped out of a dream.

I greeted her with a polite handshake and a small peck on her cheek after inviting her inside. She informed me that all the food was warm and ready to eat now.

Tracy went to the refrigerator and bent over to place the dessert in it. I found myself holding my breath because I thought her pants were going to split.

When she got up, she must have seen the look on my face because she giggled and said, "Don't worry, babe, all my pants are reinforced. They won’t split due to excessive force.

She looked down and noticed that I was having a hard-on.

Tracy moved close to me and whispered in my ear, "Hey fat boy, save it for later."

With a wink, she took my hand and we walked to the dining room table. We unloaded the toy wagon and opened the serving tins one by one.

There was cheesy lasagna with meat, baked ziti with sausages and meatballs, four large loaves of garlic bread with mozzarella and antipasto salad.

There was enough food for at least ten people. She pulled out two big forks and insisted that we eat Greek style. I asked her what that meant.

Tracy just looked at me with a sly expression, took her fork and stabbed into the lasagna. She forked up a huge square and then shoved it into my mouth.

As I was struggling to quickly chew all the lasagna, she giggled and said, "That is Greek style."

After finishing my huge bite of lasagna, I grabbed a big forkful of the antipasto salad for Tracy.

I smiled as I brought the fork to her lips and said, "You know, Tracy, I like this Greek style way of eating. Know what else? I think we are going to become very good friends.”

As she was chewing her food, she nodded in agreement. For the rest of the evening, we drank the wine and fed each other. Between bites, we talked more about our likes and dislikes and discovered that we had even more in common than we had first suspected.

Not only had both of us always hoped to meet someone to gain weight with but both of us also were into feederism and weight gain fantasies. We both admitted that it would be really cool to get so big we would be mammoth mounds of flesh. This idea was very sexy to both of us.

As we were halfway through our dinner, we both started to feel fuller and grow more lethargic. Suddenly, her pants popped open.
She looked down, laughed, pushed her underwear under her tummy and said, "Feed me, chubs."

"My pleasure, my belly-girl, but my pants are getting a little tight...so would you oblige," was my quick response.

It was true, my pants were beginning to cut off my circulation. She told me to sit back and unbuttoned my pants.

"Next time," she winked, "let use sweat pants."

I pulled my underpants under my tight and growing belly. Then we looked at each other with loving expressions and put our arms around each other. This quickly led to a make out session.

As our tongues did a dance around each others mouths, we turned our chairs to face one another, belly to belly. We massaged each others tummy and squeezed each others fat rolls.

Her skin was so smooth and felt so good. We embraced each other for what seemed like minutes. Our bellies were so warm and full and it was all a heavenly experience.

She grabbed what was left of the ziti, a fork and my hand and led me to the couch. Tracy told me to lie down on the couch and finish the ziti. As I complied with her wishes, she lowered my pants and began to give me a blow-job.

Hence, as I was eating her ziti, she was eating me. The more I ate and the more she ate me, the more aroused I became. As she was sucking and kissing my cock, she was grabbing my ass and love handles.

When I finally came in her mouth, my stomach no longer felt tight. It was as if the orgasm took away the overly full feeling.

I decided to retrieve the left over lasagna told her to lie on the couch with a sly smile on my face. She smiled back at me as she lied down on the couch with her belly hanging low and began to feed herself the lasagna.

I lifted up her sweat shirt and noticed that she was not wearing a bra. I started to lick and massage her breasts. Then I proceeded to kiss her nipples, working down to her belly, kissing her folds, until I finally reached her womanly spot.

I gently lifted up her huge tummy and started kissing the place under it.

With a giggle and her mouth full of food, she said, "I know that you're teasing me...but keep doing what you are doing...I'm in ecstasy."

I then proceeded to kiss the inside of her thighs and lick her clit. As I did this, I also squeezed her hips, ass, belly and love handles. She started to undulate up and down. It was hypnotic.

As she was getting closer to climax, she breathed heavier and moaned...until she finally exploded in her own orgasm.

Afterward, we just sat on the couch hugging and holding each other. We kissed and cooed into each others ears.

She suggested that I put on a CD, something nice and mellow. I grabbed a Kenny G CD, threw it in the player and we began to dance. We smiled at each other and danced very close.

The feel of each others flesh and fat was pure ecstasy. We felt so good in each others hands as we danced cheek-to-cheek and tummy-to-tummy.

She whispered in my ear, "Wow, you are soooo sexy."

"So are you, Tracy," I whispered back. "You are so flabulous."

"I can't wait until we are fatter and bigger” she responded.

I sat her back down on the couch then went to the refrigerator to get her dessert with two spoons. I saw a big smile across that cute, chubby face of hers. Sitting beside her, I placed the big mixing bowl between us.

I handed her a spoon as I winked and said, "Here is to bigger and better."

We then dug in and fed each other. Without any napkins, we licked off any pudding that fell on each other. During our dessert, we also snacked on each other, giving each other kisses all over our fat tummies and bodies.

Growing sated, we sat back and belched loudly. We looked at each other, hugged and noticed that we were a little bit bigger than when we started. Most of all, we were in love and no longer lonely.

Latest posts

Back