• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Hello and Question :)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Estrella

Hi, longtime lurker here (especially the BHM boards :wubu:).

I’m a college student in DC, so say hello if you’re from around the area (or just want to in general haha).

I'd say although I don't date only bigger guys, I *love* a guy with a belly and who enjoys eating. I'm a pretty normal weight myself but do like to eat, and definitely have some feeder tendencies :).

I'll try to keep this short.

I met a guy recently (we’ll call him Alex), while hanging out with some friends from another near-by university. He’s funny, intelligent, very cute, and has a nice belly/solid frame.

We hit it off while hanging out and started to talk online afterwards. After we decided we wanted to meet-up again on our own and to see where this went, he started talking about how he had something to tell me that might “make me think differently” of him. Keeping an open mind, I told him to tell me, that I’m usually very non-judgmental.

After a lot of hesitant dancing around the subject, he said he was turned on by feeling full/stuffed. I couldn’t believe what I was reading (sounds like something from WG fiction haha), told him we all had things that did it for us, and changed the subject… then walked around the rest of the day feeling turned-on myself :happy:.

We’re meeting up soon for an actual date, so I’ll see where this goes…. but in the meantime, I had some questions for you all.

-Do you think it’s odd that he admitted what he did this early on?

-When should I tell him about my interest in bellies and er… full bellies/feeding especially?

(I’ve never told anyone about this, let alone someone I’m interested in… so I’m a little shy.)

-How would you go about telling someone? Just outright say it, or wait until after a meal or something if we’re cuddling or watching a movie?

I know this is all a bit preemptive; I don’t even know how far this will go… but I’m excited nonetheless.

Thanks for reading, and I’m glad to be here!

Latest posts

Back