• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Hello and some questions

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

metalheadFA

Setting fire to memories
Ive finally posted! Ive been on this board countless times for about seven years but I've finally got down to posting! Just basically a quick hello and introduction. Im Richard from Bristol in the United KIngdom Ive posted my history as an FA in the size acceptance sticky. Ive wanted to get involved for a number of years but theres always just something holding me back which is really stupid when your from Bristol and formally Devon as there is no Size acceptance community here and the UK governments attitude is quickly becoming tantermount to extreme discrimination. Just wondering if there are any people from my part of the world as im kind of keen to talk to anybody with a positive attitude in the UK and worldwide which is a big reason why I finally got down to this rambling post.
Whilst the Americans have really nailed down size acceptancy in the face of discrimination why is it that the United Kingdom is such a slow scene outside of London (Which now I think of it can be applied to most scenes in the UK). Suerly with the average weight increasing there should be louder voices now coming from our side of the pond but there seems to be a really submissive campaign of making people feel guilty which seems to be far more effective here than it has been abroard. I say this on the back of hundreds of US and Canadian websites of positive minded size acceptant people and numerous from Germany. I say this not to downplay the struggle in the US as it still remains a very fatist society I just wonder why there are comparitivly so few voices coming from the UK?

Latest posts

Back