• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Hello From Vermont!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Celestial Ceece

SSBBW Singer
Hi there - I just thought I'd (re) introduce myself to folks on the board - those who know me and those who don't. I used to be very active here (on the old forums in particular) years ago. Life has gotten in the way though, and I've been really busing living and not online in the recent years. My father recently passed away and that has been the most difficult situation I've ever dealt with.

So anyway, I'm in Northern Vermont, and I used to think that there were no other Vermonters here, but I just ran across one randomly and PM'd her to say hello. I hope there are other Vermonters here; if so, respond to let me know you exist!

I used to go to Heather's BBW parties in Massachusetts but due to transportation and finance issues, I haven't been to one in a while. I hope to get to a party sometime in the future, but the stars would have to align just right for something like that to happen! I miss fat fests....I'm also glad to see that dimensions is having their own bash. Next year, it should be up north instead of down south, so Canadians and Northern US people can make it! I'd love to be able to go to the bash this year, but I know it can't happen. Gotta love this economy....

You can look at my profile to learn more about me, or you can PM me! I plan on being more active on these boards now that life is calming down a bit for me. I'm glad to see that dimensions continues to be such a popular place for fatties and FA's to meet and discuss fat-related issues!

Back