• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Hello I'm new

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gary1627

Hello my name is Gary and I am new to all this. Bit about myself, I'm 48 married with children. Whilst my wife is fat and never obsessed about her size, she has never really liked her weight and constantly tries to loose weight I'm fine with this as she is trying to make herself fitter at present. However, I really do enjoy looking at the fat female form and wish to be involved in an online way.
I love playing poker, chess, watching horse racing and listening to most types of alternative music [punk, indie, alt dance and some heavy metal]. I really hate rnb and most commercial music. My other pet hates are prejudice and people who don't listen properly [something I used to be guity of].
Also since I was about 16/17 years old I have fantasized about wanting to see girls gain weight, a fetish I used to be very embarrassed about for many years constantly staying in the closet and dating slimmer girls if I could. I often ended up with the fatter girls but felt uneasy about this until I was about 25 when of all things fell in love with a slim girl. I often used to imagine what she would look like fatter, but never encouraged her to gain weight, although she did gain about 20lbs of her own choice, something I loved. Our relationship didn't work out after 5 years and from that moment I came out of the closet and dated fat women and eventually met my wife. However I still have the desire to see women gain weight, particularly women who used to be slim or even skinny.
I hope I haven't gone on too long and that you find what I've said of interest.

Latest posts

Back