• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Hello newbie to this

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maxxpump

Want to gain weight
For a start a small introduction, I'm 28, a musician about 180Lb and am a aspiring feedee. I joined a few boards a few months ago and made profiles and talked a bit about myself and my dreams/fantasies and no one was interested in the slightest, so I've decided to join here instead; I maybe able to see where Ive gone wrong, find out more about weight gain and try to fulfill my dream, which is to break 300Lb (which I thought is a reasonable target and not a have to much of a stigma about how I want to live!)

I like my hobbies and I like cooking food, i generally over eat, but I guess I have a really high metabolism and have problems gaining weight (my weight fluctuates all over the place). I have a history of being an overweight child with my maximum weight being sixteen and a half stone (which aint bad for a twelve year old), I was forced by parents and doctors to lose weight an really wish I never went near a gym to accomplish this (I was comfortable, but was bullied a lot).

I have fantasies over being over three hundred pounds, but they are only just that at the moment and I believe my family would find it very hard to accept why I would want to do this to myself (and already take the mickey out of my weight now as my mother is very underweight, on fad diets all the time and my dads a fitness nut! so they make quite a pair)

I plan to move away from them (down in sussex, south of england), move in with a person which shares the same hopes, dreams and ideals and would make me live up to my nickname!

I know from other sites that if I was a female, which was already overweight, I may have people making offers all the time and may have found love and a feeder already. But no I'm a male looking for either a male or female feeder which won't treat me like dirt or some animal and would fulfill my fantasies! I guess I can always dream and live the rest of my life being unhappy and not living my full potential.

But I have a plan at the moment and that is to do it solo for a bit and maybe meet someone which likes a bit more weight (or meet someone who is serious! and no troll, which may take a while...)

Im generally a likeable person, like authority figures and uniforms, but I won't get to in depth here as it's not the place (I feel odd talking on these boards about it, but I have to vent somewhere!)

I hope someone can give me some tips, point me in the right direction or maybe even want to add more to my dilemma please feel free. If not Ill return to the shadows!

Im just a fat man stuck in a slightly pudgy frame...for now!

I hope this was posted on the correct part of the forum and it won't be either taken down or people just be nasty to me!

Latest posts

Back