• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Help! How can i gain weight?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ba216

hey, i'm having weight issues, i'm a tall thin guy, weighing 120lbs at 6'1" tall. I want to put on at least a few pounds, Some of my fat female friends that i hang out with tease me that i'm so thin and that i should think about putting on some weight lol, and they know that i've been wanting to put on weight for some time. Some of my other fat female friends like the way i am, and the fact that i'm so different to them and their bodies!
All of my female friends weigh between 200lbs and 350lb. Once, me and my 3 fat female friends had to squeeze in the back of the car, and they said they could afford to leave just a little space for me lol, so that my slender body pushed up against the window.
Another time at a club, one of my fat female friends introduced me to girl she knew- she was also large- i remember her being around 5'4" and around 270lbs, and after hearing how thin i was, she picked me up, and said, 'Oh my, your so light when i carry you!' Thats when it hit me that i need to gain weight.
What can i do to gain weight? And feel free to express your views on what my fat female friends think of me

Latest posts

Back