• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Help - negative feelings

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Angellore

Hi all

I am having a really tough time today. I admit I have BAD PMT which is almost certainly the root of my feelings. I am feeling hideous. I thought I was accepting of my fat, that I , dare I say it, was coming to love the fat me. But today I am hating it. I don't understand. I don't want to EVER diet again, being on Weight Watchers actually caused me to become depressed. So why do I feel so bad today? Any advice or help in overcoming these horrible feelings of self hate would be greatly recieved. I look at pics on here of all you lovely BBW's and think you look fantastic, so why can't I see that in myself? I am also feeling unfit, which is not a nice feeling either. :(

Latest posts

Back