• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

help, please read

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redwave99

ok so i know this girl pretty well and we were talking about goals. and she told me that one of her goals in the break a old chair in her room. then i asked her "how to you plan on doing that?" then she told me that she plans to sit on it. meaning that she wants to gain weight. she is not vary big at all. about 5.5 with a barely noticeable belly. not even enough to cover her pants, it just sits there kind of looking like a muffin top but small. she does not know that i am a died hard FA. and i don't plan on telling her that because being a FA is considered a bad thing in this world, well at least were i life. so does anyone know what i can do to help her gain weight and break the chair? and im not looking for a answer like " go to her house and force feed her" or " give her lots of junk food" something to the affect of meal plans or something like that. but the first step are already taken when she told me that she hates to get up and move around. so please help me out and maybe she will end up on here.

Latest posts

Back