• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Help with visualization

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Big Beautiful Dreamer

ridiculously contented
One of my favorite tools as a Dimensions story writer is My Virtual Model. It's hard for me to abstractly visualize what it looks like, for example, for a 5'10" guy with short blond hair and a mustache looks like when he goes from 170 to 200, thence to 240, etc., etc. Or if my heroine adds 30 pounds to her 5'4" frame.

With the minor irritation that it freezes from time to time, I find the site pretty terrific at letting me create a person, choose a hair style and color, and see -- really see -- what that person will look like at a starting weight, at mid-gain, at the finish line. Moreover, up to a certain weight, I can use pull-down menus to clothe them. Like Barbie dolls for my twisted imagination. (Once you get over a certain weight, they will show no more clothes available in your person's size, but I'm waiting for the day when they will add some plus-size clothiers to their closets.)

Truly, it makes it much easier for me to "see" my characters.

*that is all. we now resume our regularly scheduled chatting*

Latest posts

Back