• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Helping Rachel - Craiger16 (~BBW, ~BHM, ~~WG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Craiger16

~BHM, ~BBW, ~~WG - An unhappy woman asks a friend for help.

Helping Rachel
By: Craiger16

“Get busy living or get busy dying.” That was a line from my favourite movie, and it has basically influenced my life a lot. I’m that kind of guy who doesn’t want to take life to seriously. I roll with what life gives me; I take pleasure in satisfying myself. I eat what I want to eat and I eat a lot. I do this because I enjoy it and really in life what’s the point of living if you don’t enjoy it? I hope this story will explain my actions a little more.

I was athletic and I can still hold my own if I need to, but there are other things I’d rather do. I don’t need to work out, I’d rather spend my time with my friends, either seeking adventure or relaxing and feeling good. Sure I’ve put on some weight, I’ve always been tall, but now things have rounded out and I look large and tough. At 6’4 300lbs I’m not small, I’ve got a big belly, large love handles, and a huge butt. Most people would hate this, but me, I think it’s great.

In high school things were different; I was 135lbs and with little confidence, I was unhappy, I was weak, I was denying my true self. My circle of friends known as “The Crew” were good kids, some boys and girls who were a little lost, didn’t quite fit in, but we were good kids. Rachel was one of the girls who was in with this crew. She was someone who was skinny, flat up and down, worked hard but she couldn’t relax. She was a bit sweet on me but I wasn’t interested. I needed someone who could have a good time; she was just too focused on her “mission.”

As a young adult with a slowing metabolism, a car, and a new found interest in beer, I began to realize things were going to change. We had some great times after high school and in college, lots of fast food, beer, and good times. My waistline kept increasing with each beer I drank, my butt expanded with each burger I ate, and soon I was looking pretty chubby. By the time I started working I had rounded out at 275lbs. There are two reasons I believe things changed for me and made me a better person. I was bigger and stronger than everybody else I met. I felt confident, and confidence attracts people, I’m not an uptight guy, I go to concerts and hit the “mosh pit” like a champ, I then turn around and spend hours with friends and really enjoying myself. Who cares if I’m pushing 300lbs?

Well someone did care; Rachel was at a house party I went to, looking the same as she did in high school. Drinking bottled water and sitting by herself, looking lonely. People were happy to see my and we had some good laughs about “the crew” and I enjoyed a few beers and snacks. I decided to ask Rachel to come out and talk with me on the balcony. She told me she had accomplished her “mission” which was to go to school, become certified technician, earned good money, and buy her own place. After talking for a while I was able to get her to open up about her life more, I told her about my experiences, about how good I was feeling and eventually she just blurted out “Damn it you’re so big and I’m just miserable! Everyone loves hanging out with you, I saved money, went to college, got a job, ate healthy, barely drank alcohol, stayed home and studied, did all the things I was supposed to do so I could have a ‘good life’ while you guys were going out drinking, partying, sleeping with each other, pigging out, and having tones of fun.“

I wasn’t expecting her to say stuff like that, I asked her: “What’s wrong with me being big and having fun? I like who I am.”

“I’m sorry, it’s just that you’ve done the all the stuff I wished I could do, but now look at me! I don’t have any real friends, I feel like I’ve wasted my life, I’m sick of being ignored, I’m sick of feeling boring,” she said. Holding back tears she spoke again. “I’m sick of looking in the mirror and hating the person.

“I see.“

I’m sorry to unleash this all on you, but I need your help. I want to be like you, I want change my ways, I want to enjoy life and be happy,” she needed my help; I would have had to be made of stone to not be affected by what she just said.

I asked her what she meant by “looking in the mirror and hating the person I see.”

She said, “I’m too skinny, everyone always tells me how small I am, I don’t want to be small, small people get ignored, you look like you know how to eat, I want to eat without restraint, I want to consume everything I can, I want to see my body grow, damn it I want develop some curves and really look like a woman.”

I asked her, “Why do you think I would be good at helping you? Why don’t you just eat more?”

She shrugged and said, “I’m too scared to do it on my own, I need encouragement, and it feels wrong to over eat or eat junk food. I don’t want to offend you but since high school I’ve seen you put on a lot of weight, but you don’t seem to care, you said you’re just enjoying life; well I want to enjoy life too, please help me get fat.”

It’s not every day that a girl asks me to help her get fat.

I was thinking Rachel just needed a friend to do things with. I wasn’t planning on over eating too much, plus I had my doubts that Rachel would actually stick with this plan. Little did I know once Rachel had a mission, she was going to accomplish it, no matter what!

The reality of my eating habits was that they were based on cravings. If I wanted pizza I went and got pizza, but now I just brought Rachel along with me. I found that the mall food court was the best place to go for a little bit of everything. I could get tacos, fries, hot dogs, milkshakes, Chinese food, garlic bread, ice cream, and deep fried prawns, pretty much whatever I wanted. Rachel would try to match me meal for meal, but her stomach could only take so much.

“Deep fried ice cream?” Rachel said with confusion.

I assured her that it was a good idea. “Pretty much guaranteed to add inches to your backside,” I said with a laugh. I didn’t realize there was so much to my own weight gain journey till I really thought about it. I would eat dessert at every meal, specifically go to the pub when they had cheap appetizers and non light beer on special, even when we would go to watch the sun set I’d buy hot chocolate from 7 eleven and put extra marshmallows with extra cream in it too. Following me around and copying my eating was bound to make even the fastest metabolism slow down, the new muffin top on Rachel was surely a sign of that.

Oh yes how we would meet up and gorge. I noticed she was taking a liking to this new lifestyle when we ordered from the KFC/Taco Bell and after ordering four supreme tacos she said, “that sign says add a piece of chicken for a dollar,” and then proceeded to ask for four pieces of chicken too, all for her. The food that she had deprived herself of for so long was finally being consumed, and she was loving it.

When you’re fat there are things that become a problem. Clothes were one of those things. The weight I didn’t plan on gaining had somehow found its way to my butt, and my belly went from just looking full because I had just eaten to looking very full even when I wasn’t. Mr. Big and Tall was the place I had to shop from now on, XXXL shirts just cover my belly. But sometimes sacrifices have to be made; Rachel was growing into an amazingly curvy woman. Her breasts went from being nonexistent to nice, round, B cups, not huge but an improvement. She has a round, smooth, soft, bulging belly which is sticks out over top of her pants, looking very full all the time. Rachel puts on my old shorts most of the time because they have “growing room” personally I wonder with most of her weight going to her hips and butt, how long until she outgrows them too.

Back