• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Her shape/belly shape ... new member with gaining girlfriend

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm new to these forums and this is my first post.

I've long since been an admirer of "thick/curvy" women, always had a thing for big butts, big bellies, hips and thighs. Other than in high school, all of the women I have dated have been plus size. Shape is not only easier on the eye, but feels wonderful.

I am dating a girl now who is around 5'4 and 200lbs. Her "non-fat" (her words) weight was 150ish and she wants to get back there, however given her current eating an excersize habits she's much more likely to continue gaining than to lose. I am fine with this, except . . .

As I stated before, I definitely have a thing for a round belly on a women. The thing is, I love love love love the big round bellies that make her look like she's pregnant. smooth, soft, and globular. Hers is not that type. She has the type of stomach, it has a very deep crease and fold at her belly button, separating it into two bulges. Her stomach is not even very big, in fact the majority of her weight is in her breast and hips. But the fact that it's two parts and not round is actually kind of unattractive to me.

So my question is, if I encourage her to continue gaining weight, will she eventually fill out and her belly become round, eliminating the crease? Or is it the other way around, will it be more round if she loses weight? (She was already within 10lbs of her current weight when we met). I've dated women considerably heavier than her who did have the round, smooth belly.

I've made it clear I find her attractive regardless. And she has plenty of self-confidence and knows she looks damn good at any weight. But since she wants to change her body, and it looks like it will be going one direction or the other, I'd like to encourage her in such a way that I find attractive.

Any thoughts?

Latest posts

Back