• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Hey, Chief!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FEast

Bountifulicious!
I really love it that we can use HTML in these posts. It kinda spruces up things, dontcha think?

One question, however. When inserting a URL link, we're not given the option to use just a couple of words to describe it. In my last post, for instance, this is what appeared: "Here's the direct link for anybody else who'd like to take advantage of this great find: http://www.jms.com/cgi-bin/ncommerce...nbr=3081000000."

It would have looked so much better if I could have made this lengthy URL invisible behind the words "direct link." I tried using regular HTML code to accomplish that, but it didn't work. I suspect that's because this forum has its own special code. I know it's possible to do it, however, because it's available on other boards of this type.

I know this is just a tiny issue, but if you think of it next time you're tinkering around behind the scenes, making things better for us heathens, I, for one, would love to see that changed. Thanks, Conrad! :eek: ~Bountifully, Foosh

Back