• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Hey - Im new here

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roly1982

Seasons Greetings All!

My name is Roland, Im 24yo feedee from the UK. I been looking at these forums on and off for sometime now, and thought I should get involved more! (rather than lurking....)

I have not been a consistent gainer ever in my life, but feel it is my destiny to become BIG. However, I want this ambition to be realised with the companionship of a feeder, and unfortunately I have been honest about my desires in prior relationships, or suspected it would be welcome.

Im looking to chat to anyone in this community really, as y'all seem like a good bunch!

If you want know more about me or see pics, I would to hear from you!

Roly:)

Back