• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Hi dims folk. I'm new and mergirls better half, ha ha.

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GoldenDelicious

It's the naughty step 4U!
Hi there, after being talked into joining dimensions by my beloved I finally came around to her way of thinking. I used to diet for years and believed the body beautiful was toned and under a size 16, poor me!. Until I met my lovely woman I was in the closet and on a permanent diet. I knew nothing about FA's or any of this hoopla so lucky me I found my soul mate and she loves my body too. I must shamedly admit I'm still not body confident and constantly question her love of my body as a weird fetish and maybe she has something missing, then I will wake up one day to find she is a weirdo and I was right all along and should have listened to society dictate to me that I am abnormal and need to put down the chocolate cake, lol. Nice to meet you all. Golden Delicious. P.s still to add my photo...don't look at me...I'm shy!

Back