• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Hi Everyone!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

randomalex

well ive already started posting just to see what this forums all about, but im enjoying it so id thought id introduce myself to everyone properly!

Im a 19 year old student from UCE in Birmingham, England studying Sound & Multimedia Tech. I love Djing and sometimes play out in clubs (rarely tho!), i love goin out into town with mates and getting pissed! (dont we all) and i blade aswell on the odd occasion, but im not that good lol!

obviously i can say im an FA but im not quite so open about it atm, but im sure ill make a chage to that as i need to get my confidence up! lol

anyway enough from me:D

alex

Latest posts

Back